Skip navigation

Community Service Maps

View the community resource maps at a city-wide scale or by Surrey’s 6 communities.

Click the icons on the map below for information on each resource.

Community Resource Themes

Child Care Facilities licensed by Fraser Health Authority are mapped. For child care referral services and assistance with child care subsidy applications, contact:

  • Child Care Options Resource and Referral Program
    Early Years Centre
    6878 King George Highway
    Phone: 604-572-8032

Community Agencies are non-governmental organizations that provide social and health services. Find agency locations mapped according to the types of services they offer.

Government Agencies are mapped according to the types of services they offer.

Settlement Services and Special Groups include both governmental and non-governmental agencies that deal with immigrants, Aboriginals, food issues, seniors, women's and other social issues.

Justice Services includes government and non-governmental services.

Social Housing refers to housing for low income households or people with special needs that is operated by a public agency, non-profit society or housing co-operative. Facilities offering care or assistance that are privately funded, but include housing units or beds funded or subsidized by government agencies, are also mapped. Social housing facilities or group homes that accommodate 6 or fewer people are not mapped.

The City does not warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the maps. To report broken links or update information, email Kelsey Baglo at

Reach out to for help with this tool.