Community Event Hosting Application
The City of Surrey’s Festival & Event Support Team (FEST) is at your service to provide guidance to make your event a success. Prior to an event being permitted, the FEST committee must review the event application in detail and provide its formal approval.
The FEST Committee requires a minimum of 90 days' notice for an event application. For more complex events that would include road closures or traffic management plans, the FEST Committee requests a minimum 120 days' notice.
Direct inquiries about hosting your community event in Surrey to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-591-4014.
Email your completed FEST application form to email@example.com or fax it to 604-598-5781.
Special Events Application Checklist
Make sure you have:
- reviewed the Special Events Criteria.
- filled out the FEST application in its entirety.
- included the necessary documentation regarding traffic plans if road access is required.
- included the necessary documentation regarding security, first-aid, and parking.
- provided the signed copies of the Hold Harmless Agreement and Certificate of Insurance.
- reviewed the .
- included your legal society or charity name with key contact information for individuals organizing the event.
- reviewed the City of Surrey Building and/or Electrical Sections requirements to see if permits are required for staging, tenting, or electrical provision.