Celebrate an Old-fashioned Christmas at the Stewart Farm
Leave city sidewalks and blinking stop lights behind and come to the Farm for our annual holiday gathering. Sing along with classic carols, indulge in sweet Victorian treats, and craft vintage Christmas décor.
- Enjoy holiday treats, real figgy pudding and warm apple cider fresh from the woodstove
- Listen to holiday classics on harp and piano played by Leanne and Connor Page in the Farmhouse parlour
- Take in an authentically decorated Victorian Christmas tree
- Drop by Stewart Hall to create seasonal crafts and toys to take home
- Bundle up and head out to the Pole Barn to take part in a scavenger hunt
Drop in, all ages