Photography at the Farm
A Magical Location to Capture on Film
With such a picturesque setting, it is no surprise Historic Stewart Farm is a photographer favorite. Your photo sessions are encouraged on the Farm grounds and in front of our heritage gardens. Parking is free but very limited so please plan accordingly and mind the parking signs. Please note limousines take parking from other visitors – please be respectful.
Tuesday to Friday: 10am to 4pm
Saturday and Sunday: 12noon to 4pm
Closed Mondays and Statutory Holidays
How to book
Phone ahead at 604-592-6956 to make prior arrangements.
We want to see your photos!
Share your photos with us! We love seeing your new memories made at our heritage site. Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us via our social media channels below.
We ask that photographers help us keep our rural setting magical.
- Photography is not permitted in any of the buildings
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol on the park grounds
- Stay out of garden beds
- Refrain from sitting on the apple tree behind the woodshed
- Do not block building entrances or exits for safety reasons
- Take verandah and fence photos without sitting on these items
- Bring small photography parties only
- Leave benches and other items where they are for others to enjoy
In accordance with Parks By-law 13480, we ask that all groups using the Historic Stewart Farm property for photography:
- Refrain from consuming alcohol
- Do not interfere with the free use and enjoyment of the park for others