Turf Field Lights
All turf fields now have confirming light schedules. That means lights will not turn on unless first activated by entering a field code number prior to your designated start time. Our goal with the confirming light schedules is to eliminate unnecessary light activation when the fields are unoccupied.
Once you have received your confirming light code number, you must carry out the following steps to activate the lights:
- Step 1: Enter 5 digit PIN#
- Step 2: Press Zone (#)
Step 3: Press # The # key is to turn the lights on
Example: 234561# :The 1 is the designated zone number. Different for each lit field.
To turn the lights OFF, repeat steps 1 and 2 and in Step 3 press * at the end.
Also, please note the following:
- If you don't have a booking or it is too early in the day (bright out), the lights will not come on.
- If you have a booking that starts early but goes on until darkness you can input the code when you arrive and the lights will come on 60 minutes prior to sunset.
- If you are the first booking of the evening, lights will only come on 10 minutes prior to the start of your booking regardless of how dark it is.
- Please turn the lights OFF if you are the last booking for the evening or the field is unoccupied when you leave. If the next team(s) show up late, the lights can be turned on immediately, however there will be up to a 15 minute delay to allow for a system cool down period before the lights are re-energized.
- When you arrive to the field as a new user group, you must enter your PIN even if the lights are on when you arrive as those lights will turn off ten minutes after the former group's booking ends.
Current codes are obtained through your designated club representatives. Occasionally, the lighting system may malfunction for a variety of reasons. Upon such occurence, please call 604-501-5050 between the hours of 8:30 - 4:00PM, Monday to Friday. For after hours and weekend help, please call 604-543-6700 for assistance