South Surrey Recreation & Arts Centre
Address and contact information
14601 - 20 Avenue Surrey, BC V4A 9P5
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday: 6am to 10pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8am to 8pm
There are 3 ways to find programs in South Surrey:
- Use the search tool and WebReg.
- Browse the South Surrey Community Recreation Guide
- Browse the online Surrey Recreation Guide
About the South Surrey Recreation & Arts Centre
The South Surrey Recreation & Arts Centre is an eco-friendly, state-of-the art recreation and arts facility that offers programs for all ages, all cultures and all fitness levels. We offer registered and drop-in programs for early years, preschool, children, youth, adult, fitness and seniors 55+, and seasonal and summer camps.
Facility features include:
- 8,000 sq. ft. Fitness Centre (wheelchair accessible) - 40+ pieces of cardio equipment, functional fitness weight training equipment, wide selection of machines and free weights (5-75lbs) and stretching area
- Over 4,000 sq. ft. of fitness space including a new fitness studio with a hardwood sprung floor, 2 walls of mirrors and TRX suspension training classes
- Spin Studio for registered and drop-in spin cycling classes
- 3 dedicated arts spaces operated by Semiahmoo Arts - Turnbull Gallery, Pottery Studio and Scotiabank Arts Studio
- 2 full-sized gymnasiums and a multi-purpose gymnasium
- 2 preschool rooms, a new childminding room, a community lounge, and a youth lounge
- 2 Public Art Displays
- Connections Cafe is open daily and will serve coffee, tea, other refreshments, baked goods and savory items to meet everyone's needs.
View our Winter Drop-In Schedule for gymnasium, fitness and spin drop-in activities from January 5 to March 8, 2015.
Winter Registration is open! Register your children in some of our great activities or register yourself in a fitness, sport or art program! View our Winter Recreation Guide for more information.
Check out our Spring Break Drop-In Schedule for gymnasium, fitness and spin drop-in activities from March 9 to March 22, 2015.
Make connections at this new café at the South Surrey Recreation & Arts Centre!
The Connections Café by Sources is now open! This Café is operated by Sources Community Resource Society to provide projects that will create jobs and mentorship opportunities for seniors and youth. The café is open every day and offers something for everyone: coffee, tea, other drinks, baked goods, sandwiches, soups, salads and more!
For more information call 604-541-4823
Saturday, February 28, 2015Select a different day
- This event lasts for 90+ minutes
- Early sign-up