South Surrey Recreation & Arts Centre
Address and contact information
14601 - 20 Avenue Surrey, BC V4A 9P5
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday: 6am to 10pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8am to 8pm
There are 3 ways to find programs in South Surrey:
- Use the search tool and WebReg.
- Browse the South Surrey Community Recreation Guide
- Browse the online Surrey Recreation Guide
About the South Surrey Recreation & Arts Centre
The South Surrey Recreation & Arts Centre is an eco-friendly, state-of-the art recreation and arts facility that offers programs for all ages, all cultures and all fitness levels. We offer registered and drop-in programs for early years, preschool, children, youth, adult, fitness and seniors 55+, and seasonal and summer camps.
Facility features include:
- 8,000 sq. ft. Fitness Centre (wheelchair accessible) - 40+ pieces of cardio equipment, functional fitness weight training equipment, wide selection of machines and free weights (5-75lbs) and stretching area
- Over 4,000 sq. ft. of fitness space including a new fitness studio with a hardwood sprung floor, 2 walls of mirrors and TRX suspension training classes
- Spin Studio for registered and drop-in spin cycling classes
- 3 dedicated arts spaces operated by Semiahmoo Arts - Turnbull Gallery, Pottery Studio and Scotiabank Arts Studio
- 2 full-sized gymnasiums and a multi-purpose gymnasium
- 2 preschool rooms, a new childminding room, a community lounge, and a youth lounge
- 2 Public Art Displays
View our Fall 2014 Drop-In Schedule for gymnasium, fitness and spin drop-in activities from September 2nd to December 21st.
Fall Registration is open! Register your children in some of our great activities or register yourself in a fitness, sport or art program! View our Fall Community Recreation Guide for more information.
Join us on Wednesday September 17 at the South Surrey Recreation and Arts Centre for a Community Conversation! It's an opportunity for youth, adults and seniors to engage and learn from each other through the art of conversation. Focus will be on developing intergenerational relationships through recreation and sports.
The 3rd Annual Car Trunk Show is happening on Saturday, September 13 from 9am to 1pm in the South Surrey Recreation and Arts Centre parking lot! Get your parking stall and sell your stuff or just come to shop!
Sunday, September 14, 2014Select a different day
- Drop-In Sport: Table Tennis - Open 1:00PM - 4:00PM
MP7 - Fitness: Drop-in table tennis.
- Drop-In Sport: Family Sports 1:30PM - 4:00PM
Gym 2: Drop in gymnasium time for families Drop in gym time for families - no badminton, pickleball or volleyball nets will be set up.
- Drop-In Sport: Pickle Ball - Open 1:30PM - 4:00PM
Gym 1: Drop-in pickle ball for all ages.