First Aid & CPR Training
The City of Surrey offers year-round First Aid and CPR training and recertification courses. Learn these important, life-saving skills for your work or if you want to help and be prepared for emergencies.
Our highly trained instructors teach you how to:
- assess a situation,
- perform CPR for adults, children and infants,
- help someone who's choking and
- use an automated external defibrillator (AED).
How to Register
View the Surrey Recreation Guide for more information.
First Aid Courses
Check the latest Recreation Guide to find out about our Upcoming First Aid & CPR Courses and Recertification Course dates. View our First Aid and Child Care brochures to find out which courses to take.
Sign Up for Courses:
- Emergency Child Care First Aid
- Standard First Aid
- Standard First Aid Recertification
- Emergency First Aid and CPR
- Emergency First Aid and CPR C Recertification
- CPR C & AED
- CPR C & AED Recertification
Certification is valid for three years. You must take your recertification courses before your certificate expires.