Surrey is home to 6 indoor pools and offers a variety of aquatic programs. Learn to swim, take first aid and lifeguard programs or drop-in to an aquacize class near you.
All City of Surrey indoor pools require all patrons to present a Recreation Passcard before entering the facility.
- Grandview Heights Aquatic Centre
- Guildford Recreation Centre
- South Surrey Indoor Pool
- Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex
- Newton Recreation Centre
- North Surrey Recreation Centre
Scheduled Pool Closures
- South Surrey Indoor Pool will be closed from June 5 to July 4 for scheduled maintenance.
- Newton Recreation Centre's pool and gymnasium are closed until June 6, 2017, due to construction for the Newton Recreation Facility Expansion. The fitness centre will remain open.
How to Register
View the Surrey Recreation Guide for more information.
Find information about swimming lessons for children, youth and adults in Surrey.
Visit Surrey's newest and largest pool for swimming lessons or aquatic programs.
Stay active with our aquatic facilities, weight room, track, gymnasiums and variety of programs.
Exciting changes are coming! Newton Recreation Centre's facility expansion is underway.
Enjoy recreation opportunities in the heart of Whalley.
Visit South Surrey Indoor Pool for swimming or a work out in our weight room.
Come for a swim or workout at the Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex.
Watch Surrey Aquatics video Swim to Survive and help your children swim safely.