Nominating a Civic Treasure Award Candidate
Nominations for 2016 Surrey Civic Treasure Awards
Nominees should meet the following criteria:
- Be a Surrey resident, have been born in Surrey, or have a strong connection to the City of Surrey.
- Demonstrate excellence and contribute significantly to the appreciation and development of culture in Surrey.
- Reflect the unique character and history of the city.
- Represent a significant achievement in arts, heritage, cultural industries, cultural tourism, multiculturalism or related advocacy and philanthropy in Surrey.
Submitting a nomination
- Provide a written submission of approximately 300 words to describe the nominee, and outline their accomplishments and contributions to the development and promotion of arts, heritage, cultural industries, cultural tourism, multiculturalism or related advocacy and philanthropy in Surrey.
- Provide references to other individuals who may be able to add further support to this nomination.
- Provide the name, address and contact information for the nominee, and include your name and contact information.
A community Advisory Committee is instrumental in the selection process for the Civic Treasure Award Program.
Submitting nomination materials
By email to:
Subject line: 2016 Surrey Civic Treasure Award
By mail to:
Surrey Arts Centre, 13750 – 88 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 3L1
Attention: 2016 Surrey Civic Treasure Award
Contact Jewel Jessen (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 604-501-5186 for further information.