Heritage School Programs
Book a Surrey Heritage School Program
Curriculum-based programs at the Surrey Museum, Historic Stewart Farm and Surrey Archives are a chance for your students to see, hear and touch the story of Surrey and find out why it is a special place to live, work and play.
View the printable Fall 2016-Spring 2017 Heritage School Program Poster.
Heritage School programs offer unique and tailored experiences for classes. Bring your class to learn from our highly trained docents. These programs offer:
- excellent value (the price per child is lower than many other similar programs),
- authentic artifacts and museum quality reproductions and
- tailored program content (each program's content is written directly from the curriculum guides).
Heritage School Program Resources for Teachers
Continue to enhance your student's learning experience with the resources that are provided for teachers when classes are registered for Heritage School Programs. Resources include:
- Teacher's Notes - these include pre-program activities, post-program activities, and a resource listing.
- Post-program resources - both pre and post program resources provided, including activity ideas, online and print resources, a recommended reading/video listing, and both small and large project options for groups and individuals.
- Take-home component - each program includes a take-home component for students.
Call the Surrey Museum at 604-592-6956 for information and to book a unique visit for your class to any one of the City of Surrey’s heritage facilities.
Find out why Surrey is a special place to live, work and play through curriculum-based Surrey Museum school programs.
Inspire your students with heritage school programs at the Historic Stewart Farm.
Students travel back in time with Surrey Archives' school programs.
Education Assistants Volunteer Opportunity
Do you like working with children? Help deliver hands on school programs to elementary school classes at the Surrey Museum and Historic Stewart Farm.