Skip navigation

Child Care Facilities

Children playing in Kensington Prairie

Locate Child Care Facilities

  • Visit Fraser Health Authority to find a licenced child care service in your community.
  • Search Child Care Options Resource and Referral's (CCRR) child care database to find a child care provider. CCRR also provides assistance with child care subsidy applications and other resources for parents and child care providers:

Child Care Resource and Referral Program
Newton Early Years Centre
100-6846 King George Highway
Phone: 604-572-8032

Set Up Your Own Licensed Child Care Centre

Child care centres with 3 or more children must:

  • Be licensed by Fraser Health Authority, Community Care Facilities Licensing:
  • Meet the City of Surrey's zoning regulations; and
  • Meet the requirements of the BC Building Code (Building, Fire, and Electrical Code regulations).

Refer to the City of Surrey's Setting Up a Licensed Child Care Facility guide if you're interested in setting up your own licensed child care centre.

Visit Fraser Health Authority to apply for a child care licence and access other resources for child care operators.

Child Care and Early Childhood Development Resources

Children's Partnership Surrey-White Rock

Human Early Learning Project UBC