The Project IRIS app is now available in the MySurrey Portal. Register your CCTV camera to play your part in making your community safer for everyone.
MySurrey Portal gives fast and easy access to Surrey online services
Use the MySurrey Portal, now in BETA, to do all of your City of Surrey online services from one place. The MySurrey Portal works on your desktop, tablet or phone to allow you to quickly, conveniently and securely access popular Surrey online services.
- Pay a parking ticket,
- Request building records, or
- Submit your construction site's Fire Safety Plan for review.
MySurrey Portal BETA Features
Your feedback and continued customer testing has helped us create an easy to use portal with new features:
- Mobile friendly: The MySurrey Portal works on any desktop, tablet or mobile device 24 hours a day.
- Secure and private: Any information you provide is protected under the .
- Easy to use: Each step of the MySurrey Portal was made with you in mind, making all newly designed online services mobile friendly and easier to use.
MySurrey Portal BETA Future Plans
Currently, the MySurrey Portal includes three new or completely redesigned Surrey online services, including Building Records Search, Parking Infraction Payment and Fire Safety Plan Review. Other future plans include continual updates like:
- Completely new online services
- Redesigned existing online services
- Real time notifications
- Single sign on
Tell us how MySurrey Portal works for you, inside the Portal, at any step of the way.
The MySurrey Portal is the biggest move Surrey has made to help you access services, anywhere, anytime and on any device. Read more on the background on this innovation in the Smart Surrey Strategy.
Other Online Tools
Launch the newly released City Of Surrey Mapping Online System in beta and check out new features.
Visit the Sustainability Dashboard to see the award-winning progress we're making on sustainability.
Download City of Surrey apps to your iPhone, iPad or Android device
Download Surrey's open data, including aerial imagery, land use, financial, environmental, social, and infrastructure data.
Access your MyProperty account, apply for your Home Owner grant and find property tax and utility information online.