Pay Parking Stations
Did you know?
- Only 1.17% or 957 spaces out of a total of 81,399 on-street spaces require payment
- Revenue from parking is re-invested for community projects and services in Surrey, reducing the burden placed on the City’s tax base
- Pay parking is used to ensure turnover and access to the scarce number of on-street spaces in areas of high demand where timed parking regulation alone is impractical
Where to Park in Surrey
Use the following map to see where City of Surrey pay parking is located, as well as hours of operation.
Pay parking in Surrey
- How to Pay
- Try the Passport App Today and Get $2 Off
- How to Report a Pay Station That is Out-Of-Order
- Pay Station Inquiry
How to Pay
Payments can be made at most of our locations with cash, credit card, or your mobile phone with the Passport parking app.
Payments are linked to your vehicle through the license plate details you enter into the pay station. It is important that the details are correct as any mismatch between the details entered into the pay station and those on your vehicle will result in a notice by our enforcement staff.
Try the Passport App Today and Get $2 Off
Now available at various pay parking locations and the New City Hall Parkade, Passport is a convenient payment option that offers multiple benefits. Use the promo code 604604 to get $2 off your first transaction!
How to Report a Pay Station That is Out-Of-Order
Each of the City's pay stations have a unique Pay Station ID, which can be located on the front of each pay station on the following decal:
Using the unique Pay Station ID number, we have several methods for reporting an out-of-order pay station, as follows:
• By phone at 604-598-5887
• By email to email@example.com
• On a smartphone (iPhone, Android, or Blackberry) using the new “My Surrey” app
Either of the above methods will ensure that we are able to record and follow-up on any reported pay station issues as soon as possible.
Pay Station Inquiry
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of our pay stations, please contact us at 604-598-5887, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.