Fleetwood Land Use Plans
Fleetwood's existing secondary plans provide detailed neighbourhood-level land use planning for infill and developing areas.
Fleetwood Town Centre Plan
A “Town Centre” is an area identified in Surrey’s Official Community Plan (OCP) as being “the distinctive social, cultural and commercial centre” of its community within Surrey. Land use planning in Fleetwood Town Centre, which has been guided since 2000 by the “Fleetwood Town Centre Land Use Plan and Urban Design Concept”, is undergoing an update process. On July 25, 2016, Council approved amendments to the land use and transportation concept (Stage 1). Stage 2 of the Plan update, including developing strategies for implementation, engineering servicing and financing of engineering infrastructure and community amenities, is now underway.
- Stage 1 Land Use and Transportation Concept updated Plan concept approved by Council on July 25, 2016
- July 25, 2016 Corporate Report R187 background on Stage 1 Concept, including Plan vision and placemaking strategies
- Fleetwood Town Centre Land Use Plan and Urban Design Concept approved in 2000 and in the process of being updated
- Updating the Fleetwood Town Centre Plan information on the Plan update process
Fleetwood Enclave Infill Area Concept Plan
- Land Use Concept Plan Map
- Land Use Plan - Section 1
- Engineering and Servicing Strategy - Section 2
- Complete Infill Area Document
- Planning & Development Corporate Report (R049)
- Engineering & Servicing Strategy Corporate Report (R161)
- Background Information
Plans in Progress
Please also view information on secondary land use plans in progress.