Project Scoping and Detailing
Project scoping and detailing is an opportunity for the City to review the design requirements of your project.
Developers pay an engineering processing fee and typically an ESC permit fee. A pre-submission meeting is arranged before preliminary design drawings are submitted for review.
After the preliminary drawing review, consultants submit the detailed design drawing package and the developers’ lawyers submit draft legal documents for review.
Required Items for Submission
The following are checklists and templates needed to complete a project scoping and detailing submission.
- Project Scoping Submission
- Project Scoping Checklist
- Letter of Responsibility (Word Doc. New Window.)
- Letter to Start Servicing Agreement Process Early (Word Doc. New Window.)
- Project Detailing Submission
- Project Detailing Circulars with required plans (Word Doc. New Window.)
- Pre-Servicing Waiver from Property Owner (Word Doc. New Window.)
- SDR Letter to Property Owner (Word Doc. New Window.)
- SDR Reimbursement Table (Word Doc. New Window.)
- Engineering Drawing Notes (Word Doc. New Window.)
The Development Services Project Supervisor and Developer’s Professional Engineer meet to discuss the on-site and off-site engineering scope of the project for a servicing agreement.