Economic Plans & Strategies
We're committed to economic growth within the city. To guide Surrey's economic development initiatives, there are several key documents that shape our priorities.
Economic Diversification Strategy
The Economic Diversification Strategy identifies Surrey's approach to creating a strong and resilient economy to support the 50 year vision outlined in our Sustainability Charter with a focus on five priority sectors: health tech, clean tech, advanced manufacturing, agri-innovation and the creative economy.
Download the Economic Diversification Strategy by clicking on the image below (document will open in a new window):
Other related documents
- City Centre highlights developments completed, under construction and planned in the City Centre.
- Build Surrey Program of capital projects has been developed to position the City of Surrey for a prosperous future
- Surrey Investment Opportunities identifies advantages to investing in Surrey. Please note that the Economic Investment Zone Incentives are no longer in effect in the two designated zones (City Centre and Bridgeview/South Westminster).
- Employment Land Strategy defines our strategies on how the City will manage Surrey's employment lands.
- Sustainability Charter showcases our commitment to responsible growth in the City of Surrey.
- Energy Shift Brochure identifies the integrated approach City is taking to sustainable energy and climate action.
- Red Tape Reduction Brochure identifies the City's commitment to reducing unnecessary bureaucracy.
Contact us for additional questions by email at email@example.com or by phone at 604-591-4128.