Industrial & Mixed Employment Lands
Surrey has eight business parks that give Surrey a competitive advantage. The business park overviews provide specifics on each of the areas with respect to amenities, development cost charges and other information such as land use plans and maps.
- Campbell Heights Business Park
- South Westminster and Bridgeview Industrial Areas
- Port Kells Industrial Area
- Newton Industrial Areas and Business Parks
- Cloverdale Industrial Areas
- Rosemary Heights Business Park
- Highway 99 Corridor
- Douglas Industrial Area
Mixed Employment Lands
At 317.2 sq. kilometres, Surrey is the largest city in Metro Vancouver and has approximately 40% of Metro Vancouver’s total mixed employment land.
Industrial Land Inventory
Surrey has 18% of the region's industrial lands of which 32% is undeveloped or vacant.
Check out the Industrial Land Inventory trends on the City's.