Request for Proposals
The City intends to have a new Fire Training Facility constructed at 14901 and 14923 - 64 Avenue, Surrey, BC. The successful Proponent will be contracted as Project Manager to represent the interests of the City and other stakeholders to ensure the project's objectives are met.
- The goal of this project is to successfully develop final plans, detailed drawings and specifications necessary for the solicitation of general contractor or construction management services for new build.
- Establish and maintain effective methods, lines of communciation, quality control standards and rigor to control all aspects of the Fire Service Training Facility (the Project's) development.
- Coordinate the work to achieve the schedule milestones.
- Throughout the project, provide written monthly executive summary reports. Coordinate budget tracking and project cost projection reviews.
- Stage 1: Early Design
- Stage 2: Pre-Construction - Design Development, Contract Documentation, and RFQ Process
- Stage 3: Construction
- Stage 4: Post Construction
RFP documents for download:
SFS Training Centre - Project Management Services (.pdf)
Schedule C - Form of Proposal (.doc)
Addendum No. 1 - REVISED CLOSING (.pdf)
Issue Date: July 26, 2016
Addendum No. 2 (.pdf)
Issue Date: July 27, 2016
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFP, the City Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the “BC Bid Website”) and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the “City Website”) that will form part of this RFP. It is the responsibility of Proponents to check the BC Bid Website and the City Website for addenda. The only way this RFP may be added to, or amended in any way, is by a formal written addendum. No other communication, whether written or oral, from any person will affect or modify the terms of this RFP or may be relied upon by any Proponent. By delivery of a Proposal, Proponent is deemed to have received, accepted and understood the entire RFP, including any and all addenda.
All inquiries related to this RFP should be directed in writing to the person named below.