Request for Quotations
The City of Surrey invites contractors to provide a quotation to deliver sales and vending services to various City Facilities.
The City is looking for Quotations that provide:
- Increased choices of healthier beverage items and a focus on serving the needs of patrons visiting City Facilities;
- Financial support to the City and its marketing and promotional initiatives;
- Competitive pricing that is affordable and competitive to market pricing;
- Strategic pricing to encourage sales of healthy choices;
- Pleasing product presentation style and perception of value;
- Advertising display signage on vending machines which reflects healthier choices;
- Strong variety of product choice.
Description of Services - Objective
- the installation and maintenance of Contractor-owned and exclusively operated Cold Drink Beverage vending machine in City-selected Facilities (supply, installation, maintenance and stocking of equipment);
- product line sales of fountain Cold Drink Beverages excluding thirdy party agreements;
- product line sales of over-the-counter or cooler sales of all Cold Drink Beverages at City-selected Facilities, excluding City third party agreements; and
- various sponsorship opportunities with the City.
RFQ document for download:
Beverage Vending, Fountain, Over the Counter (.pdf)
Schedule B - Form of Quotation (.doc)
Addendum No. 1 (.pdf)
Issue Date: June 24, 2016
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFQ, the City's Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the "BC Bid Website") and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the "City Website") that will form part of this RFQ. It is the responsibility of Contractor to check the BC Bid Website and the City Website for addenda. The only way this RFQ may be added to, or amended in any way, is by a formal written addendum. No other communication, whether written or oral, from any person will affect or modify the terms of this RFQ or may be relied upon by any Contractor. By delivery of a Quotation, the Contractor is deemed to have received, accepted and understood the entire RFQ, including any and all addenda.
All inquiries related to this Request for Quotation ("RFQ") should be directed in writing to the contact person named below.