Request for Expressions of Interest and Statements of Qualifications
The City of Surrey invites experienced and qualified contractors for the Surrey RCMP Expansion to Former City Hall with the following general components of work:
- generally includes but not limited to, full general contracting management services for a successful building upgrade and tenant improvement.
The existing building is located at 14245 - 56th Avenue, Surrey, BC.
Outline of Scope of Work
- site and civil work for fencing, lighting, security and access control;
- interior office space including flooring, walls, relocating demountable partitiions, ceilings, millwork, glazing, doors & hardware, fixtures & accessories;
- significant HVAC system upgrades
- washroom, shower and locker improvements, including plumbing; and
- lighting, power, backup power, data, access control and CCTV improvements.
RFEOI/SOQ Document for download:
Prequalification of General Contractor (.pdf)
Schedule B - Form of Submission (.doc)
Addendum No. 1 (.pdf)
Issue Date: November 24, 2015
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFEOI/SOQ, the City Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the “BC Bid Website”) and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the “City Website”) that will form part of this RFEOI/SOQ. It is the responsibility of Respondents to check the BC Bid Website and the City Website for addenda. The only way this RFEOI/SOQ may be added to, or amended in any way, is by a formal written addendum. No other communication, whether written or oral, from any person will affect or modify the terms of this RFEOI/SOQ or may be relied upon by any Respondent. By delivery of a Submission, Respondent is deemed to have received, accepted and understood the entire RFEOI/SOQ including, any and all addenda.
All inquiries related to this RFEOI/SOQ should be directed in writing to the person named below.