Temporary Office Trailer Permits
In general, trailers cannot be used for offices. Temporary trailer permits are available for the following office uses:
- Construction site trailer
- Temporary institutional offices
- Temporary business offices
Permits are valid for a 6-month period. The permit cost is $100 plus the cost of utilities if the trailer is hooked into City of Surrey utility services.
Obtain a Temporary Office Trailer Permit
- Complete the Temporary Trailer Permit Application
- Obtain a letter of authorization from the property owner along with a site plan showing where the trailer will be located on the property.
- Submit your application, letter of authorization and site survey in person at Surrey City Hall, Bylaw & Licensing Services 13450 104 Avenue. Make payments in cash, by cheque, Interac, or credit card.
Contact our Licensing Office at email@example.com or by phone at 604-591-4370 if you have any questions about your temporary office trailer permit application along the way.