Surrey City Development Corporation
The Surrey City Development Corporation (SCDC) was incorporated in 2007 and is one of the building blocks that the City of Surrey is using to make the City a more vibrant, sustainable and complete community.
SCDC's mandate is to help advance the City's financial, social, business and community goals through the development of the City's surplus land holdings, strategic acquisition of properties ripe for redevelopment, and the acquisition of income generating properties.
SCDC undertakes the following activities:
- Real estate development projects on City-owned sites which help achieve the City of Surrey's objectives.
- Acts as a catalyst and facilitator to accelerate beneficial development throughout the City.
- Partners with private sector partners on real estate development projects.
- Provides real estate consulting advice to help the City achieve its vision for the various neighbourhoods throughout the City.
- Provides an annual dividend to the City of Surrey.
For more information please visit the SCDC's website at www.scdc.ca