Surrey on Social Media
Over the last few years, we've been moving online to help you give feedback more easily. We need, and use, your comments to make Surrey a vibrant and safe place to live.
We want to engage the over 468,000 residents who live in Surrey and over 15,000 businesses who operate here. To make social media work, we know we need to listen and participate in discussions to find you the information you need, using the social media tool you like.
Social Media Circles
- Facebook: Tell us your thoughts anytime via .
- Twitter: Give us some tips or notifications via .
- Instagram: Explore images of Surrey on
- YouTube: Learn more about your city on the .
- Pinterest: Pin and explore Surrey photos on the .
- LinkedIn: Get information about working here via .
Other Social Media Circles
The City also has several other social media accounts.
- Surrey Libraries communicate upcoming events and programs through their and accounts.
- The Surrey Youth channels on and focus on engaging the City’s youth.
- Discover what's on at the Surrey Art Gallery by liking them on and following them on and .
- Find out what’s happening at Surrey Civic Theatres by liking them on or following them on .
- Learn about the historic Stewart Farm and its programs through or by liking Heritage Services on .
- Check out Surrey’s history by following Surrey Archives on or by watching their videos on . Also catch with them on the Heritage Services page.
- See what the secrets the Surrey Museum holds by following them on or by liking Heritage Services on .
Social Media Etiquette
We encourage open dialogue and want to get your honest opinion on our social media channels. However, the City of Surrey reserves the right to remove any inappropriate or offensive content.